FCA’s motive is to bring the clients’ F&B dreams to reality.
Not only must the F&B design complement the interior design of the restaurant, it also needs to be efficient and eliminate any risk of cross contamination in the kitchen flow.
Below are some of the past and present projects:
- SPQR Melbourne CBD
- Rosa’s Kitichen, Melbourne CBD
- The George on Collins, Melbourne CBD
- Vue de Monde, Melbourne CBD
- Brunetti Collins Street, Melbourne CBD
- Duck Duck Goose, Melbourne CBD (now Red Spice QV)
- Gold Leaf Restaurant, Docklands
- Jardin Tan, South Yarra
- Epicure Kitchen Cafe, South Melbourne
- Crux & Co, South Melbourne
- Enoteca Sileno, Carlton North
- King and Godfree, Carlton
- Donovans, St Kilda
- Stokehouse, St Kilda
- Rare Hare and Doot Doot Doot, Willow Creek Winery, Merricks North
- Ezards at Levantine Hill, Coldstream
- The Piggery Cafe, Sherbrooke
- Calia, Chadstone
As of 2014, FCA have referred all hotel F&B design to our sister company MTD Foodservice Pty Ltd. MTD Foodservice Pty Ltd specializes in the F&B design for Hotels along with Convention Centres and Stadiums. For more information on MTD Foodservice Pty Ltd, please click here.